Careers & Talent
Want to work with us?Blockchain Practice:
- We are interested in hiring lateral candidates who have graduated from from law schools in India with approximately 2-6 years of legal experience for our Blockchain practice.
- The candidate would primarily focus on crypto-assets and blockchain, NFTs, payment systems, and FEMA.
- Adequate competence with FEMA and financial sector regulations is strongly preferred.
- Litigation experience or interest is advantageous.
- The position requires independent thinking and strong reasoning and writing abilities.
- The candidate would be expected to work on other aspects of Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) where required.
- We are happy to consider flexibilities in terms of PQE.
- We are looking for lateral applicants from law schools in India with approximately 2-6 years of experience in Investment Funds / Fund Formation preferably with competence on FEMA.
- Experience in terms of cross border fund structures and LP negotiations will be preferred.
- Candidate should have dependable project management, research, technical, drafting and communication skills.
- We are happy to consider flexibilities in terms of remote working preferences.
International Tax Practice:
- We are looking for lateral applicants from law schools in India with approximately 1-3 years of experience in tax. Exposure to international tax and GST in relation to digital business models or on transactional tax matters would be ideal.
- Candidate should have excellent research, technical and communication skills.
- Also, the candidate should have strong writing capabilities including published articles/newsletters etc.
- Candidate from law school with excellent research and communication skills
- We are looking for lateral application with approximately 2-5 years of experience in corporate matters including M&A, JVs, VC & PE investment Strong leadership and technical skills
The candidate must have 4+ years of relevant professional experience and a bachelor’s degree; or 2+ years of relevant professional experience and a master’s degree. He/She must be able to articulate clearly with strong presentation skills and to contribute to executive-level discourse. A High level of competence with Microsoft Office suite (in particular, advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills) is essential.
Want to intern with us?
Inviting applications for interns- Human Resources
Nishith Desai Associates is looking for an intern with the Human Resources team.
We are looking for candidates who understand full-cycle recruiting and love dealing with people. The intern will work closely and engage with people internally and externally. Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: Support team in ongoing HR projects, research and processes.
The candidate must have completed or are in the final year of a degree in HR or management, at an undergraduate or a masters level. Candidates should have excellent research and communications skills and familiar with word and excel.
Write to email@example.com.