Careers & Talent
1. Corporate law : Preferred location : Delhi
- Candidate from top tier law school with excellent research skills
- We are looking for lateral application with approximately 3-7 years of experience in corporate matters including M&A, JVs and PE investment
- Strong leadership and technical skills
2. HR (Labour & Employment) Laws Team : For Bangalore
- Qualified to practice law in India with 1-3 years of experience working on a wide range of employment and labour law related matters, especially focusing on the new age industries and employment relationships.
- Prior experience in a law firm environment would be preferred.
- Should have good drafting and research skills.
3. Market Intelligence Specialist – Location Mumbai
As part of the NDA Business Development department, the Market Intelligence team works closely with senior leadership to inform strategic decision-making—including insights into the market, customers and competitors.
- He/She must identify and collect appropriate customer, competitor, market, economic, financial and/or operational data using open and (when possible) subscribed services/data-hub
- He/She must be able to look at our client base and track their movements, focusing on potential investments/market expansions or other allied opportunities to work further with the existing client base
- He/She must perform qualitative data analysis of markets and competitors.
- He/She must be able to translate data into effective (and easily understandable) market and intelligence reports
The candidate must have 4+ years of relevant professional experience and a bachelor’s degree; or 2+ years of relevant professional experience and a master’s degree. He/She must be able to articulate clearly with strong presentation skills and to contribute to executive-level discourse. A High level of competence with Microsoft Office suite (in particular, advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills) is essential.